St Clere is a magical venue to celebrate your special day and as there are a maximum of just five weekends a year available for weddings, it is a truly exclusive venue.
We are now taking bookings for 2020 and 2021.
To find out about date availability and to arrange viewing, please email email@example.com
You can hire the gardens and grounds of St Clere and arrange your own marquee, bring in your own caterers and use your own suppliers. We have a preferred supplier list, but if you wish to bring in your own suppliers that’s fine with us – we just ask that we meet and approve them before your wedding.
Dry hire fees 2020: from £6000 – price includes:
- The Orangery, Garden Room, terrace and lawns with amazing views over the Kent countryside
- Sole and private use of the formal gardens and lawns for up to 2 days before the event and 1 day afterwards – for preparation and breakdown only (not for a 2nd event)
- Parking attendants for 1 hour (for when guests arrive)
- Security staff at the end of the evening for 1 hour
- A member of St Clere staff on-call for the duration of the event
(Power and a distribution board is charged at an additional £360.00 per event.)
Please note that music must be switched off at 11.45pm and the wedding party will end at midnight. All guests need to have left St Clere by 12.30am.
Civil Marriage and Civil Partnership ceremonies
St Clere is an approved premises for Civil Marriage and Civil Partnership ceremonies.The fee for holding your ceremony in The Orangery at St Clere in 2020 is £1500.00
Due to the very limited number of weekends available, we cannot reserve dates until a holding deposit of £1200.00 has been received.
For further enquiries please contact us.